Monday, June 23, 2008

Another VERY overdue post! Sorry for being a bum...

Ok, so i really don't know why posting has been such an issue for me... i have been a lazy bum i guess... I started the ice cream truck on Wednesday, and have today off because it is hazy and gray outside. I hope the weather picks up because it has been SLOW, but it isn't ridiculously hot yet and the summer did just officially begin. I will be posting pictures of the truck soon but have been just trying to get used to driving it first :)

but here are the last 3 AWESOME etsiers who sent items in (sorry i was so late blogging about your awesome-ness)

Risky Beads sent this crazy magnet that is awesome


and some great necklaces! She even has her own post-its which is just too cute!


And Jodi's Craft Emporium sent these awesome crocheted washcloth/coasters! I love the bright colors!


And last but not least is Mitsel8

who made this awesome wooden painted sign, which it just adorable!


Sorry again about my late posting and I hope your all having a great summer :)

1 comment:

Sidewing Creations said...

Great to see you "back"! I know how time gets away. Glad to see some more etsians are helping you with the Etsy Truck! Take Care and Hope the weather turns out just great for you!
Wendy