Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Most Awesome Gift (That I may Have EVER Received)

I have gotten some pretty awesome gifts in my life-time. I had one Christmas as a child/teen when i got a new computer and the things to set up a dark room. However my boyfriend amazed me tonight with what may be my favorite present of all time.

I am notorious for killing plants. I do have a cactus, which i have had for about 4 years. It is not dead, but it does grow in an odd way... I may not have killed it but I think I have scarred it for life. So as someone who is dating a plant killer and someone who doesn't have the best track record with plants himself my boyfriend presented me with this as part of my Christmas present.


It is so cute and I am so very much in love with it. He let me help him make the mushrooms and made himself one as well. I am so excited with them and how they turned out we are considering making a few to sell on Etsy. It was so nice to be creative outside of the fabric world!

Now i am off to keep working on my papers i have been making little to no headway on! Have a great night all :)

2 comments:

Buy My Crap said...

awwww its lovely! very creative, now you need to make one big enough to put Gary in!

BTW, this is Bitter Cherry, hahaha, new shop to sell my fabric goods!

I missed you over the Summer, hope all is well with you both and you had a fab time on the ice cream truck!

Anonymous said...

oh, I so want one. Awesome!